Friday 16 January 2009

Work For Blitz - More Progress

The Best Of Both Worlds First Up


 

So I've finally got something I'm vaguely happy with.  Although its not really suitable for a game environment I hope it shows I have potential to those guys at Blitz.  Above are the images they have asked for minus the textures obviously.  I hope they like what I've done.  Only time will tell.  As it had to be all my own work I could not hand in a group project... Well I could have and claimed it all as my own - but I'm not that guy... not that guy at all.

2 comments:

Rachel Irwin said...

i like it, looks very polished and completed, well done!

dwshufflebotham said...

Thank you huni. I sent them the 3 images with all the textures in the end as thats what they asked for. Even though it didnt send the first couple of times - I've sent it to Nick and asked if he could send it on - I hope he sees it tomorrow :s lol